Here at Pest Control Cardiff we provide a comprehensive range of insect control treatments, so no matter what you have, give us a call so we can get rid of them.
Throughout the year, but especially the summer, both residential and commercial buildings can become infested by a variety of pest insects. Some of these insects can present serious health implications particularly to household members and employees that suffer from allergies.
If you are having problems with uninvited insect pests please call for immediate advice and arrange for an insect control visit. Our professional fully BPCA trained pest control technicians can offer immediate assistance for an array of insect infestations including fleas, moths, bed bugs, ants, beetles, cockroaches, flies, mites and pretty much anything else that you may be suffering with.
Modern Insect Control Techniques
We keep up to date with all the new methodologies and best practices to ensure that we are able to provide you with the most appropriate insect control treatments available. We continuously invest in new technology to better assist you, be it ULV equipment (what you may describe as fumigation, but a lot more effective and using less in quantity and less harmful insecticide to achieve the same result), super heated steam equipment (particularly important in the treatment of bed bugs) or infra-red cameras (for identifying hidden bee colonies to enable their safe removal in a living state). We also take advantage of modern electronic trap monitoring systems to reduce the number of visits needed and the consequent costs.
Safe Insect Control
This is a bit corny but do be aware that insect control carried out in an inappropriate manor can be dangerous;
- It has been estimated that wasp stings are responsible for approximately 2000 additional deaths per year than had been previously reported, these deaths had in the past been misreported as being a result of heart disease. As a result of work carried out by Dr. Kounis this error has been identified and his research has gained additional support from many more researchers and is now recognised by the NHS.
- The inappropriate use of insecticide bombs and fumigation treatments can push bed bugs further into the building structure and that bed bugs are not affected by some of the insecticide commonly used for their treatment.
- Similarly inappropriate insect control treatments can push cockroaches deeper into building structures. Did you know they also cause allergic reactions in a large number of people.
- Some species of ant will divide and split their ant colony multiple times if treated with the wrong insecticide, so assisting in increasing their numbers.
- For every flea you can see there are another 20 coming up thru.
- Have you see the pictures in the news over the last few years of the properties burnt down as a result of inappropriate wasp treatments, and do be aware of the poor advice on offer concerning petrol and its usefulness in honey bee control – sometimes you can’t make it up.
Contact us Now